This Site Is No Longer In Management Please Register to ShahENajafWC shahenajafwc.nicebaord.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site Is No Longer In Management Please Register to ShahENajafWC shahenajafwc.nicebaord.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to Mosque

Go down 
AuthorMessage
>Nisma<
Moderaters
Moderaters
>Nisma<

Female
Number of posts : 158
Mosque : Shah-E-Najaf Center
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Going to Mosque Empty
PostSubject: Going to Mosque   Going to Mosque Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Going to the Mosque

When you leave the house you should say:Bismillahi tawak-kaltu alallah wa la haula wa la quwwata illah billah. It means: In the name of Allah. I put my trust in Allah and there is no strength nor power except Allah. When you are late for prayer some run towards the Masjid. But we should not do that because Allah's Messenger has said: When you hear the Iqamah, proceed to offer the prayer with calmness and solemnity and do not make haste. Pray whatever you are able to pray and complete what ever you have missed. When you enter the Masjid put your right foot in first and say:Bismillahi wassalatu wassalamu ala rasulilah. Allahummaftahli abwaba rahmatik. It means: In the name of Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah! Open for me the doors of your mercy.
Back to top Go down

Going to Mosque
Page 1 of 1