This Site Is No Longer In Management Please Register to ShahENajafWC shahenajafwc.nicebaord.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site Is No Longer In Management Please Register to ShahENajafWC shahenajafwc.nicebaord.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abdullah

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz? Empty
PostSubject: Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz?   Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 5:49 pm

I have a question for everyone......What do you think of Hifz for a older male or female? I mean do you believe that it can be done, is it wise?

My questions are never seeking advice for mysekf but they are always good points to discuss and to bring out because maybe someone was keen about the topic.
Back to top Go down
kali89

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz?   Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:07 am

yes older muslims could hifz . There was hafizulquran in India who started to hifz quran at the age of 60. and was hafiz after 3 years. they reguraly lead tarawees every year until their death .They diied six months ago. this is just one example. There are hundreds of example about the people who started to hifz in their old age
Back to top Go down

Can older Muslims (male/female) do Hifz?
Page 1 of 1